We know everyone has been concerned about all the news regarding COVID-19, or
Coronavirus. We wanted to take a minute to offer information about what we are doing, as well as some tips that you can consider for yourself.
We are doing our best to minimize your risk for exposure to COVID-19 as well as all
other viruses. We continue to maintain a clean clinic through vigilant cleaning of all surfaces,
frequent hand washing practice, and screening those coming through our door that they are
healthy in order to minimize your risk for exposure.
Tips for Coronavirus prevention
- Keep hands clean by washing with soap and water for at least 20
- If water is unavailable use alcohol-based hand sanitizer at least
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Cough/sneeze into elbow instead of hands
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid contact with sick people if
- Stay hydrated!!
Signs and Symptoms to watch out for
- Shortness of breath
If you feel any of these symptoms stay home and contact your doctor
N95 masks are only recommended only for people who are expressing the
symptoms above. For more information visit CDC.gov